Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy350

USMC birthday

Nov. 10 1775! Happy birthday to any of you fellow devil dogs on this site! Enjoy your day and get after some steak, lobster and birthday cake!

Happy Birthday Marines and thanks for your service! Thanks to all the Service Men and Women past and current. Will be thinking about you all in honor of Veteran's Day.

Lee

Happy Birthday Marines and thanks for your service! Thanks to all the Service Men and Women past and current. Will be thinking about you all in honor of Veteran's Day.

Lee

+1, Thank you for your service. You guys are the heart and soul of this country. I hope a lot of people spend Veteran's Day (tomorrow) not just thinking about those who have previously served, but also those who are still in harm's way.

My dad just got back from a flyfishing trip on the San Juan in NM, and his club took out some disabled vets. Most were younger guys - just back from Afghanistan. He's kind of a "tough old bird" but he really got choked up talking about the experience. So many young Americans coming home missing limbs, eyes...

And what are we even doing there??? I'll get off my political soap box - you guys don't even ask that question - just report for duty and do it to the best of your ability.

My hat is off to all all of our current, past and future soldiers out there that are the true backbone of America. God bless you all.