Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Economic impact of mining on forum members

Mining in Arizona   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is your income based on mining in Arizona?

• Mostly
    • Somewhat
    • Not at all
    • Currently looking for a job

Hey BirdDog20,

There are tons of animals that live on the tailings, the same Tailings you are talking about we have even seen Desert big horn sheep on.... Deer and pigs are everywhere on the Tailings, and the magee ranch road was closed down due to drug runners and other people not respecting the area... Its sucks that your lil honey hole is not there anymore,

I said almost the same dang thing in another similar topic on this site, and got a -1 on my reputation for sayin it. There are alot of big game animals on the tailings and mine property in morenci, I grew up looking at that mine everyday and never once did it affect my abitlity or acess to hunt. What it did do?? feed me, clothe me, support me, put me thru school, give me a good life, and lots of oppurtinuties. If you dont support mining or dont want it in your backyard then quit driving your vehicle, rip the wire from your walls, recycle your computer, and throw your phone away cause you dont deserve to use the "mined" product that goes into every aspect of your daily life.