Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

posting pics

I have a picture of a monster coues and I need to know how to post it . Or if I just send it in via email to be posted. I also have a mount of a buck killed 20 years ago when I was just ten years old ,and hornes from my buck last year.

I posted it in the other forum but...

I'll post them for you. Just send them here. Whitechevy2000@yahoo.com

To post a picture you have to sign up for a image hosting website. http://www.imagestation.com is a free site and is easy to run. You upload them from your computer onto their site. Then you put those pictures in a album or storage bin that you can create(its real easy). Once there you click on the picture and it will come up in a new screen. Right click the picture. Go to properties and click on it. Copy the web adress in there and go back to this forum. When posting there is a img box above where you type. Paste the adress you copied in there. Then type what you want and press add reply. Its real easy. If you have questions feel free to ask.

AZ Guide,

If you want the photos posted in the regular Photo Gallery of CW.com you can email me the pics or send them by regular mail and I will scan them. Then I will post them with the info you give me.

If you only want to post them here in the forum, you can follow the directions given by CouesFanatic.

Amanda