Bowfreak1

Is the rut here?

Saw a muley spike mount a doe twice at 100 yards. Yesterday I saw 2 nice 3x3 muleys pushing does around, and a coues spike hanging out with 3 does. Saw 50 does this morning but only one muley spike rutting a doe real good! I say the rut is here!

• Like 1

WT rut in full swing in southern AZ. Glassed a small area this weekend and within 45 minutes located >10 bucks, all moving at midday, different sizes up to 90". Now if only one would cooperate and provide a stalking opportunity....

I hear that! ... i tried to make a stalk that was nearly a mile long....didn't see the big one again but shot at a decent fork....but he ducked <_< ... so someone is giving me a second chance like i'm actually suppose to shoot the big one :D

Saw some coues going crazy up in 27 !!!! they were getting it on fighting, pushing, chasing everything. but the muley down lower pushing but not hard but getting close around my part of the woods.

heading out in the morning in 33. going to be out there for four days. I'll let ya know how it goes when I get back. Wish me luck. looks like some weather is coming in tonight, should help.

heading out in the morning in 33. going to be out there for four days. I'll let ya know how it goes when I get back. Wish me luck. looks like some weather is coming in tonight, should help.

I am going to be down in 33 until Wednesday. If you see me out there say hi. I will either be in a grey silverado that has my companies lic # on the back windows or a white 2500 silverado with a camper on it. I'm Brian btw.

Do you have a javelina tag or are you just hunting deer?