Sign in to follow this  
CouesSlayer77

Bowtech insanity!!!!!

Is any one else as excited as i am for the new bowtech insanity?

No. I pick my new Matrix next week ;)

I always wait a year or two before picking up a new bow. There's usually bugs to work out and they improve on them. Plus I like others to try them out and get feedback before I drop the $$$.

Yes.if I get an elk tag this year I will get one.

Have you shot one?

I'm sure it's a nice bow and all. But it just looks like a modified invasion. 355 with a 6" brace isn't anything earth shattering. Bowtech has the hype thing down pat though. They have people foaming at the mouth for this thing.

Have you shot one?

I'm sure it's a nice bow and all. But it just looks like a modified invasion. 355 with a 6" brace isn't anything earth shattering. Bowtech has the hype thing down pat though. They have people foaming at the mouth for this thing.

Never have.just want something different.some friends have talked well of them.what do you like? Hoyts get good reviews also.what's your choice?I don't want an old bow if I can get a new one.

Mathews Switchback it is the best bow i have ever owned and i have tried the Monster and Reisen and they just didnt feel as smooth. Just my 2 cents.

Have you shot one?

Never have.just want something different.some friends have talked well of them.what do you like? Hoyts get good reviews also.what's your choice?I don't want an old bow if I can get a new one.

I shoot a Bowtech Guardian right now. It's a great bow, just time to upgrade ;). I've shot the matrix some and have fallen in love with it. Plus I'm getting a good deal. I'm not loyal to any one brand though.

And I hear you about having THE new bow ;). That is admittedly one of the reasons I bought my Guardian.

Mathews Switchback it is the best bow i have ever owned and i have tried the Monster and Reisen and they just didnt feel as smooth. Just my 2 cents.

2nd that!

This could be a winner for Bowtech. I love the long riser on the CPXL and the design is pretty cutting-edge. Super light riser, the pre-bent limbs, tiny handle, great looks.

My biggest concern, and I can't wait for the field results to prove me wrong, the cams are so stripped down I don't see how even aircraft grade aluminum that most cams are composed of can maintain structural stability through the draw cycle with such a minimalist design.

Last thing I need is to buy another bow, but I'm a bit of a sucker for Bowtech, even though my Hoyt CRX is flat-out awesome, I would love to shoot this one just to see how it does.

The radical changes indicate that if it does deliver, next year's offering will have some minor tweaks that will be even better.

2nd that!

I agree on Switchback, I havent shot mine since last January.. I pulled it out of the case today and shot during my lunch hr at work and Still dead on out to 60 yds with no problems at all but to each their own and it is prob the best feeling bow I have owned to date :D

Nope. Not a fan of Bowtech or their customer service to be honest.

By no means trying to start a pissing match but I am a fan of Bowtech and there customer service. Shot a Pro 38 for years and now the 82nd Airborne. Cracked a limb on the Pro 38 after about 4 years of shooting it. Called bowtech and they sent me replacement limbs and simpley asked for the old limbs to be sent back in the box the new ones arived in. Same story with my buddies Diamond a year latter. This is the sole reason I have stuck with them. Curious on the details on your experience and hope if I have another it dosnt turn out that way... :huh: