Sign in to follow this  
HEADACHE

Guess the score and WIN ! ! !

to heck with the bull, i wana know about that mule deet that is your icon?

Oh I shot that one morning with my bow at 79 yards. . . he was asleep under a big radio tower just waiting for someone to . . . . no . . . . .

Some Jackass made them out of wood and made everyone's eyes pop out for a couple years . . . . ha ha I knew that avatar would get people fired up ! ! ! LMAO ! ! ! :P

Oh I shot that one morning with my bow at 79 yards. . . he was asleep under a big radio tower just waiting for someone to . . . . no . . . . .

Some Jackass made them out of wood and made everyone's eyes pop out for a couple years . . . . ha ha I knew that avatar would get people fired up ! ! ! LMAO ! ! ! :P

That JA makes alot of money on those carvings. I've seen him selling some of them on Ebay. Have you seen some of his other work? I think that mule deer scores something like 260 typical.

Some guy made them out of wood and made everyone's eyes pop out for a couple years . . . . ha ha I knew that avatar would get people fired up ! ! ! LMAO ! ! ! :P

That JA makes alot of money on those carvings. I've seen him selling some of them on Ebay. Have you seen some of his other work? I think that mule deer scores something like 260 typical.

Ha ha no I haven't seen him, I guess I should withdraw the JA part huh? :huh:

"Sorry dude" for calling you a JA. . . . :P I'll bet he makes a bundle, there's one kind of like that at Sportsmans Warehouse in Phoenix, only its bigger. . . . I always pop my eyeballs out when I walk in there and see that thing. . .

ha ha ha ha ha

YOU SAID... the mass and lenth was 360" and the spread looked to be 38" that is 398"! I just don't see that in those horns. I don't think any one else does either. Just how did you go about measuring him. Just a thought, the most comon mistake people make when measuring is to mesure the bases for the first mass measurment. And also to measure the last point twice, once as the main beam and then as the last point. Measuring like this will give a bull an extra 30+ inches. Not that that is what you did, but how did you do it?

ha ha ha I don't know what the heck I'm doing obviously! ;)

I used the diagrams from the website. . . . I just don't know how to read a tape??

I am not sure how to run the tape along the tines. . . or Exactly where to start from. . . I eyeballed it . . . . who knows, maybe I'm drunk. . . thats it.

Someone want to come measure them for me? I got cold beer in the fridge. :P

;) I think you can download a measure form off of the Boone and Crockett web sight. It is a great set of horns! congrats!

OK OK so its been like a year since I posted anything on here. . . but the winner is Coues 'n' Sheep

he got it right on the button. . . .335. . . .

Hooah dude! Beers all around! B)

Steve, thanks for bringing those over to show me the other day. Those antlers were gorgeous! Sorry I didn't have enough time to slap a tape on them but it was sure nice to fondle them for the first time. ...Your antlers that is! I hope you pull a tag and get a chance to hunt him this year.