Sign in to follow this  
dudley

Lost bonus points?

I was out of state for the past two years for school, still an Az res., but when I went to look at my bonus pouts they were gone. Had 6 in 2010. So what I'm asking is if they can get reset if you don't put in for so long? Haven't been drawn sines 2003. So I have no idea what happened

I was out of state for the past two years for school, still an Az res., but when I went to look at my bonus pouts they were gone. Had 6 in 2010. So what I'm asking is if they can get reset if you don't put in for so long? Haven't been drawn sines 2003. So I have no idea what happened

Im not sure the rules...I lost my points for Buffalo and I have not put in for a couple years and never left the state. i only had a 3. I just checked and now I am at 0. no loyalty point but i only put in 3 times! Something is not right!

Mark

if you miss a year, you lose your loyalty point. If you miss 5 consecutive years you lose everything except your hunter ed point.

call the G&F. One time they transposed some SS numbers on my sons application and he didn't get credit for his bonus point. I called them and they were able to confirm the numbers were wrong and fixed it.

if you miss a year, you lose your loyalty point. If you miss 5 consecutive years you lose everything except your hunter ed point.

call the G&F. One time they transposed some SS numbers on my sons application and he didn't get credit for his bonus point. I called them and they were able to confirm the numbers were wrong and fixed it.

Thanks DB! i did not know that!

Mark

2 years ago i lost all my bonus points so i called the azgfd and yelled at em. the lady looked up the records and said, but you got drawn for elk the past 2 years in a row. i said i know, but how am i ever gonna build up any points like that? she just didn't understand how important bonus points are. Lark.

2 years ago i lost all my bonus points so i called the azgfd and yelled at em. the lady looked up the records and said, but you got drawn for elk the past 2 years in a row. i said i know, but how am i ever gonna build up any points like that? she just didn't understand how important bonus points are. Lark.

rub it in Lark! LOL!

rub it in Lark! LOL!

For Buffalo it might be a little different. They draw for buffalo twice a year, so you might have missed 5 consecutive drawings and they flushed your points. Not sure how that works.