Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

2012 Sonora Coues Hunt

Looks like you guys had another great trip to Mexico. Congrats on all the success.

I always said I would never so south of the border for anything but these last few years you guys are changing my mind. I just need to talk the wife into letting me go. :lol:

Not shown are the falls we took while hiking where we shouldn't have, the

looks on our faces as we pack out and arrive two hours after night falls, after

hiking up the wrong ridge that lead to a bluff several hundred feet high.

Or the snake we encountered while putting the stalk on Phils first buck, I thought

they weren't out this time of year! Or the day that was lost because Phil and Jimmy

had to DRIVE back to Tucson to buy a tire since we got an unrepairable flat tire.

Or the TWO days that were lost because of heavy winds...we were still out there glassing!

We did give some blood, sweat, and tears but enjoyed the mud, the blood, and the beer!

Yes sir this is true! We had some hard times this year but that's part of hunting sometimes, we definitely proved we can adapt. Good times for sure.....well mostly good times and a couple rough ones! Sure was nice having each other to count on to pull you through when needed. Still haven't found out the name of that snake but from what Justo told us we were lucky to see it first.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!