Sign in to follow this  
Elkhunter1

Alpen Optics

Three weeks ago I sent my Alpen 10x42's in to get them repaired. I just got them back today, or so I thought. They sent me a new pair. I was totally surprised by this. There was a convergence problem with them. I had several conversations with their service team in an effort to get them returned, they went beyond what I am used to by service teams. they have a customer for life.

Three weeks ago I sent my Alpen 10x42's in to get them repaired. I just got them back today, or so I thought. They sent me a new pair. I was totally surprised by this. There was a convergence problem with them. I had several conversations with their service team in an effort to get them returned, they went beyond what I am used to by service teams. they have a customer for life.

Glad to hear this! I was looking at some of their rifle scopes today and the salesman was saying that they now have a new warranty policy that they will repair/replace any of their optics with a 'no fault, no questions asked warrany' for free. Do you happen to own a rifle scope? If not, what is your opinion of their glass, clarity, etc.

Thanks

jeff

Glad to hear this! I was looking at some of their rifle scopes today and the salesman was saying that they now have a new warranty policy that they will repair/replace any of their optics with a 'no fault, no questions asked warrany' for free. Do you happen to own a rifle scope? If not, what is your opinion of their glass, clarity, etc.

Thanks

jeff

I think their glass is very clear fo a mid-range optic. I use them for the stalking portion of the hunt. No I don't have a rifle scope, I don't hunt with rifles.

i have owned a pair of the 12x50 Apex and love em. I glass with guys who have vortex viper HD, cabelas Alaskan Guide series, nikon monarch and swaros and like my binos just as much as any. For the proce and now the warranty i will never buy another pair of optics unless its the new 12x50 EL!!!! I sent mine in for a reapair 2 weeks ago and called today and their on their way back, not sure if it was a repair or replacement but it was free and hastle free!!!!

I have their 15-45X60 spotting scope that I had for a few years. I was getting ready for an elk hunt and noticed that one of the lens' had come loose. So I called them explaining my situation and sent them in. I had a brand new spotting scope sent back to me with plenty of time left before my hunt. I was very pleased and sent them an email letting them know. About a week later I received a letter from them with a 50% off coupon thanking me for the email. So I bought the 10X42 binoculars. I am very pleased with them for wearing them on my bino buddies and glassing at short distances. If I set up to really glass then I will pull out the 15 power Swaro's.

I have their 15-45X60 spotting scope that I had for a few years. I was getting ready for an elk hunt and noticed that one of the lens' had come loose. So I called them explaining my situation and sent them in. I had a brand new spotting scope sent back to me with plenty of time left before my hunt. I was very pleased and sent them an email letting them know. About a week later I received a letter from them with a 50% off coupon thanking me for the email. So I bought the 10X42 binoculars. I am very pleased with them for wearing them on my bino buddies and glassing at short distances. If I set up to really glass then I will pull out the 15 power Swaro's.

This type of customer service is very rare, when one finds it one must continue to do business with them. I know I will.