Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

English Pointer Puppies

Trying to figure out if there is any interest and if we are going to breed our English Pointers next cycle. We have Line breed English Pointers through Champion blood lines like Elhew Fibber Magee and Hall of fame Champion Elhew Snakefoot and others. It is genetically possible to get liver to but guessing on their litters the puppies should be black or orange. They should also have dark noses. Both Parents were pick of their litter from one of the top Kennels in the country for English Pointers. The female is Orange and is the most bird crazy dog I have ever seen. The male is black and has a great gentle demeanor. It took us 6 months to convince the owner of the kennel to sale us the male, he was planning on keeping him for breeding. The puppies would be ready sometime around June and would be $350 for males and $400 for females. Let me know if you have any interest.

Trying to figure out if there is any interest and if we are going to breed our English Pointers next cycle. We have Line breed English Pointers through Champion blood lines like Elhew Fibber Magee and Hall of fame Champion Elhew Snakefoot and others. It is genetically possible to get liver to but guessing on their litters the puppies should be black or orange. They should also have dark noses. Both Parents were pick of their litter from one of the top Kennels in the country for English Pointers. The female is Orange and is the most bird crazy dog I have ever seen. The male is black and has a great gentle demeanor. It took us 6 months to convince the owner of the kennel to sale us the male, he was planning on keeping him for breeding. The puppies would be ready sometime around June and would be $350 for males and $400 for females. Let me know if you have any interest.

What would you be looking to chargr for a female?

I would definitely be interested in an orange female. Could you send me pics and approximate weights of each.

Thank you, gonhntn email is trejo200@msn.com