The number of a persons post has nothing to do with the merit of what one has to say in his or her post.

I don't have any problems with an idea, or statement, that has merit. I do have a problem with people that seem to feel that sportsman who do not volunteer their time on wildlife projects are supposed to be the "Silent majority". If we don't volunteer, then we have no right to speak up, or "Beat the war drums". I have my own opinion on that issue. I may not be a "Super Hero" conservationist volunteer, but I have the right to speak out as loudly as I please, anytime I please.

Regardless of what Wildlife Org. a person, does,or does not, belong to, all the volunteer projects in the world will not produce winter/spring rain, Eliminate predation, or mans encroachment.

Volunteer work is a commendable endeavor. But it is not the cure all, end all, of the problems we face. Mother nature holds alot of the cards. A greedy and selfish society, as well as blind politics, play a crucial role in our wildlife future.

i ....uhhh..... ok well , i don't think there is much else to say. my point is proven i guess. sure hope for our wildlifes sake more people don't think like this.

The number of a persons post has nothing to do with the merit of what one has to say in his or her post.

I don't have any problems with an idea, or statement, that has merit. I do have a problem with people that seem to feel that sportsman who do not volunteer their time on wildlife projects are supposed to be the "Silent majority". If we don't volunteer, then we have no right to speak up, or "Beat the war drums". I have my own opinion on that issue. I may not be a "Super Hero" conservationist volunteer, but I have the right to speak out as loudly as I please, anytime I please.

Regardless of what Wildlife Org. a person, does,or does not, belong to, all the volunteer projects in the world will not produce winter/spring rain, Eliminate predation, or mans encroachment.

Volunteer work is a commendable endeavor. But it is not the cure all, end all, of the problems we face. Mother nature holds alot of the cards. A greedy and selfish society, as well as blind politics, play a crucial role in our wildlife future.

i ....uhhh..... ok well , i don't think there is much else to say. my point is proven i guess. sure hope for our wildlifes sake more people don't think like this.

I sincerely apologize for living in reality.

I sincerely apologize for living in reality.

You know what, that was a dig snapshot and I'm sorry.

What everyone is doing with this bill is awesome. One of the things that keeps ringing in my ears is how this can bring us together. I believe that fact with my whole heart. What you are doing with letters and emails is just as important as anything anyone else is doing. The point I'm trying to make partner is what we have been doing isn't enough anymore. We NEED to get out and shoot coyotes, we NEED to volunteer our time wnether its in the field, at a youth camp, at game and fish filing some papers or picking up trash. We NEED to donate funds to this cause, pick an org and pay your dues. OTHERWISE we end up fighting a bill we ALL hate!

• Like 1

You guys want to know what you can do in addition to fighting this bill????

Here you go, 10th post down, straight from the horses mouth. 5th post down is some good info as well! Let me add that is a special privledge to have these guys post. Please be respectful if you decide to reply. They are stepping out their box a little and have trusted us enough to speak on an open public forum. We want to keep it that way.

http://www.thearizonahunter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7018&start=100