GTIMANiac

Tundra goodies 2007+

Well got around to trading the truck. Most things are spoken for but I do have the following items;

I am located in Stetson Valley 55th/Happy Valley are and work near Sportsmans at Yorkshire.

Under seat storage box 75.00

Lowrange Offroad 3/1 leveling kit for 4WD (will work with 2wd just don't use diff drop) brand new never installed 250.00

Factory stylized steel wheels with OEM michelin tires, lugs, center caps, tpms (only 3500 miles on them) 350.00

Driver Monitory Switch 50.00

http://www.ebay.com/...546522e&vxp=mtr

Did you already trade in the truck and just selling all the extras that you added to it?

I still have the truck, currently it is still fully intact with the 4k+ in add-ons. I love the truck but sold my Ranger and Trailer so do not need 11k towing capacity anymore.

Im in the market for a new truck and been looking at tundras and tacomas. Those tundras are pricey!! If your selling it what are you asking?

No idea. The bad thing or good thing depending on how you look at it is, in AZ when you trade in you only pay sales tax on the difference between trade-in and the new purchase, so essentially trading it in will save me 3k.

I was going back and forth between a taco and tundra. I went with the tundra for more tow cap and also 0% financing available, which puts the payments at or possibly lower than a taco. Right now Toyota has the 2012 Tundra with 1000 cash back and 0% financing.

If you really are interested in mine I will email you a list of all the options it has what i have added. It only has 6600 miles and only towed my polaris ranger about 300 miles total so not abused at all. It is a 2011 white double cab 4wd with the 5.7L and 6.5' box.

I've been looking at trucks hoping to spend around 30. I'm assuming your truck is worth way more then that. If I end up with a tundra in the near future I will hit you up and see if you still have some of those parts.

I just bought a 2012 Tundra 4WD for $28K. Saved $3k by going with the 4.7L motor instead of the 5.7L. Saved another $1.5K by going with the double cab instead of the crewmax cab. Double cab has a lot of room inside and the plus of the larger bed.

I found that the Tacoma and Tundra are pretty close in price and the dealers are more willing to negotiate on the Tundra.

I just bought a 2012 Tundra 4WD for $28K. Saved $3k by going with the 4.7L motor instead of the 5.7L. Saved another $1.5K by going with the double cab instead of the crewmax cab. Double cab has a lot of room inside and the plus of the larger bed.

I found that the Tacoma and Tundra are pretty close in price and the dealers are more willing to negotiate on the Tundra.

The Tundra is a hard sell right now with gas prices being what they are, hence the incentives.

I got the 5.7 for towing and higher resale value. I agree the doublecab is plenty big enough and you have a usable bed too.

That's good to know. I like the idea of the crew max but doubt I would need that much room and love the fact I can get more room in the bed of the truck for all my huntin stuff. If you end up selling your truck and not trading in let me know. I was thinking you had a crew max cab for some reason. Not paying attention I guess ha.