Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

ADA letter

heres some very interesting read - you decide if this was a scripted/bais survey .

they do not mention the original bill with the no bag limit nor the orginal wording. only the few rewritten stuff-

ADA/azsfw members did a good job of selling the goods!

ADA survey letter (1).pdf

I'll bite....it sounds more like an add for azsfw than a straw poll.

But I am thinking back to the streamed meeting and the different people that I listened too. Seems like I remember some guy getting up that was affiliated with ADA, don't remember the name, and all he talked about was how we needed to all get along. Quit making accusations and being mean to each other.

He never really addressed what ADA thought about the bill.

After reading your email poll, it appears to me that ADA didn't really have any problems with the bill proposal.

Sure it mentions a couple of items in the email, but the gist of the email is that azsfw was that they had done so much good, we should probably accept the bill as good as well.

I currently am not affiliated with any organization and consider myself pretty green in regards to this political approach to hunting/wildlife/conservation/money grab, whatever you call the bill that was proposed, and all the behind the scene activity that goes on.

This mess has made me realize that I do need to get involved with an organization, but I am still curious as to who really has Arizona at interest.