Sign in to follow this  
vincefmx

The Early 3B bull hunts

Wow sounds like there is some tag envy going on here. I believe he asked if anyone knew how good the unit was? Sounds like people are hating on the guy for drawing the tag to me. Who cares how he drew the tag! Congrats on the tag man i hope you drop a big one.

Thank you! I dont mind, it does seem a little off to draw a third choice on a hunt like this, i wish i could remember or find out of i messed up and actually put this as a second choice.

You can ask game and fish to send you a copy of your application they keep them on file! Im curious too.

Wow sounds like there is some tag envy going on here. I believe he asked if anyone knew how good the unit was? Sounds like people are hating on the guy for drawing the tag to me. Who cares how he drew the tag! Congrats on the tag man i hope you drop a big one.k

Ya seriously! He just asked how good the unit was! How about some success pictures and stories about how good this hunt is?

I've spent a lot of time in 3B over the years and know it quite well, I really like the unit.

I shot this bull 2 years ago on the early archery hunt

brian-elk-2010.jpg

I've spent a lot of time in 3B over the years and know it quite well, I really like the unit.

I shot this bull 2 years ago on the early archery hunt

brian-elk-2010.jpg

Nice Bull!

great unit for any animal. have fun!