carlrkelley

Limited Anterless Hunt-Unit 1

Just came across your website and have now signed on. I have been drawn for a limitied antlerless hunt in Unit 1 and know nothing about the area other than camping and fishing Big and Crescent Lakes. From what I have gathered so far, the area is small and mostly private. My hunt is for 9/28/12 through 10/7/12. I won't have a chance to scout other than just before the season opens. Any help and information as to good public access, contacts, etc. would sure be appreciated. This will be a "general" rifle hunt. I am 68 (will be 69 by the time of the hunt) but do have a quad. Thanks,

Just came across your website and have now signed on. I have been drawn for a limitied antlerless hunt in Unit 1 and know nothing about the area other than camping and fishing Big and Crescent Lakes. From what I have gathered so far, the area is small and mostly private. My hunt is for 9/29/12 through 10/7/12. I won't have a chance to scout other than just before the season opens. Any help and information as to good public access, contacts, etc. would sure be appreciated. This will be a "general" rifle hunt. I am 68 (will be 69 by the time of the hunt) but do have a quad. Thanks,

PM me with your email address.

Bill Quimby

Which limited op hunt? There's 3 diff ones. If it's the antelope mountain hunt I can help some. My wife and step mom killed 2 on that hunt last year.

Which limited op hunt? There's 3 diff ones. If it's the antelope mountain hunt I can help some. My wife and step mom killed 2 on that hunt last year.

I was drawn for the Flat Top hunt.