Sign in to follow this  
Don Martin

Tom Britt's Letter to the AZ G&F Commission

At the risk of being suspected as a plant and the "enemy" for bringing forth false info with regards to this proposed Kaibab National Monument issue, I thought you guys might want to see what Mr. Tom Britt, who was the Regional Supervisor for the AZ G&F Dept. (Region II Flagstaff) for 26 years wrote to the Commission back in 2008 about what he saw as the impending takeover of the lands north of the Colorado River.

I very much respect Tom as a friend and really value his opinion and insight on conservation matters.

Read the letter and see what he thought was going to happen!

Don Martin

Tom Britt\'s Ltr to the Commission.doc

Don I too thank you for publishing Tom's letter.

I have known Tom and hunted with him since high school. He has always had good judgement concerning our public lands and resources including wildlife and has been a champion for the best use of them. The continuing takeover and mismanagement of public land is more pandering to the miscreants on the left. Another example is the travel plan (mandate) for the Coconino National Forest. It is a disservice to the people of Arizona. I can only hope that someday the people who created these debacles will held accountable for the takeover of public land and resources.