Sign in to follow this  
twigsnapper

Online Garage Sale, Vortex Razors and Kaibabs

Ok so it's not really a garage sale, it's more of a Andy has an elk tag, gas is at $4.00 a gallon and there's lots of scouting to be done so I need to sell some stuff I don't need sale, but that long name wouldn't fit in the title. I will donate $10 from each sale to AZSFW.... Just kidding I'll send $10 for each item sold. call, text, pm, Andy 602-881-0610

Vortex Kaibab 15x56's. I have only taken these out to test them, never used on a hunt. Comes with everything as if bought new and I will toss in a Brunton tripod and panhead. $1000.00 obo

post-5591-0-19464300-1342208689.jpg

Used but in great shape Vortex 12X50 Razors HD. Comes with box, strap, soft case, front and rear lens covers. $975.00 obo

post-5591-0-75651700-1342208636.jpg

I will toss in a Brunton tripod and pan head for the first pair sold.

Ok so it's not really a garage sale, it's more of a Andy has an elk tag, gas is at $4.00 a gallon and there's lots of scouting to be done so I need to sell some stuff I don't need sale, but that long name wouldn't fit in the title. I will donate $10 from each sale to AZSFW.... Just kidding I'll send $10 for each item sold. call, text, pm, Andy 602-881-0610

Vortex Kaibab 15x56's. I have only taken these out to test them, never used on a hunt. Comes with everything as if bought new and I will toss in a Brunton tripod and panhead. $1000.00 obo

post-5591-0-19464300-1342208689.jpg

Used but in great shape Vortex 12X50 Razors HD. Comes with box, strap, soft case, front and rear lens covers. $975.00 obo

post-5591-0-75651700-1342208636.jpg

I will toss in a Brunton tripod and pan head for the first pair sold.

• Like 1

would you sell just the tripod? Thanks and good luck on your hunt!

Just the tripod or do you want the ball head too? make me an offer.

Tires and Quad still available reduced quad to $2600 or trade?

I would also consider trading quad toward fishing/bass boat or a smaller camper or popup trailer around 15-19'.

Binos added and PSE bowmadness to come, just need year it was made(anybody know how to tell?) I also have a few misc archery items I will post tonight.

TTT, updated, open to trades.........Just haven't found the right one yet.