Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Little Tucson girl needs help.

My prayers go out for the family!! May God give us a "miracle" and return her safely. I pray for all the law enforcement and volunters involved in the search!

Today as I ran errands in Tucson I was impressed with our community. Safeway, Toni's Deli, Seven Eleven and the dr.'s office all had flyers for missing Isabel. I think this is helpful. Some people don't easily recognize faces but when every place you go has her picture where you can't help but see it, I think it helps all of us to be very familiar with her beautiful, innocent little face. I feel if I was to see her I would recognize her. Wasn't quite so confident in the beginning. I thought I would attach the website where those of you who would like to, can print out a flyer to post where others may see it. You never know. You posting the flyer may make the difference.

Here is the website

http://www.kgun9.com.../148607455.html

Many many prayers for the Isa and her family.

If you want to help spread the word easily too, you can just click on the facebook icon below this thread and it will post to your facebook page....

Thanks for donating your time Casey, I hope some other of our many members from Tucson can help as well.