Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

Mark your calendars!

While some of the details are still in the works, we are pleased to announce the First Annual Shootin' The Moon Bowfishing Tournament! As the name implies, this event will be a night shoot and this years event will be hosted at Lake Pleasant Marina on June 9th with a check-in time between 5pm-7pm. Word is just starting to trickle out and we are excited to see how many people are really wanting to get involved. Our very own Amanda and Coueswhitetail.com will be the primary sponsor (thanks Amanda!) and we are very happy to have her be a part of this.

Dominic(buffhunter) or myself will be posting more details shortly....sorry for the tease but we wanted to make sure you have the date so you don't miss out on this, it will be awesome!

Thanks,

Joe Kauffman

post-1236-0-50479900-1335455006_thumb.jpg

I love what you did with the logo on the moon...looks awesome! I hope we get a bunch of CouesWhitetail.com members there competing in the tournament! I think this will be a great event, thanks for organizing it!

Hey guys this should be an awesome shoot with tons of fish to shoot. I can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys up there. And thanks a bunch Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!