IA Born

Winchester Model 140 Ranger

Winchester M140 Ranger semiauto 12 ga for sale. Often referred to as the "poor man's 1400" because it doesn't have the fancy carvings in the stock and only holds two shells in the magazine (plus one in the tube). This shotgun has been in my family for decades (dad was original owner) and it is still in 98-100% condition and I have the original tag that was hanging on the trigger guard. It has a 28" VR barrel for 2-3/4" shells only with 3 Winchokes (IC, Mod, Full) and the choke wrench all in original factory container. It holds 2 shells in the magazine tube, plus one in the chamber. I have seen 20 ga and other 12 ga versions of this gun with one choke tube at 80-90% condition listed from $250-$400 on various firearms sites over the years. I'm asking $300 for this shotgun. I won't lie, I'm too lazy to get pictures posted, but if anyone is seriously interested, I can get you pics. I'm in Flagstaff and I'm not sure if I'll be heading to the valley anytime soon, but we could work something out.

ptt