Sign in to follow this  
loco4coues

1977 K5 Blazer

My brother is selling his blazer. This is his description from craigslist. See the link for his contact info and pictures if you are interested.

http://phoenix.craig...3097021675.html

1977 K5 Blazer-4x4, 96,000 original miles, I will tell you all I know about this Blazer, I bought it approx 1 year ago from an estate sale. These are the original miles, it came from a guy who had passed away, He owned a cabin in Flagstaff and he left this blazer at his cabin to tool around the woods and tow his 15 foot bass boat.

-It has a 350 goodwrench crate motor with 20,000 miles, it does not burn oil

-3 speed tranny that was rebuilt at the same time the motor was replaced

-It has BFG alterrain tires that have 6,000 miles on them

-It has 4.11 gears with a dana 44 front diff, which the fluids were just changed

-The rear end was just rebuilt at 95,000 miles

-The rear drive shaft was rebuilt at the same time, with new u-bolts

-Both fuel filters were just changed

-A brand new master cylinder was just installed and brakes bled

-New mufflers installed recently as well

The Bads

-AC doesn't work, the compressor is still good and belt is still connected to it, was going to change to R134A if I was going to keep

-Gas gage doesn't work

-Some rust on body

I really love this truck and had plans of slowly redoing everything on it, but the wife has hated it since I brought it home and wants it gone. It was a daily driver for me, but I recently got a vehicle through work so it just sits now. This truck is great, fires right up every time and has no problems besides what I described up top. I tried to put as much info in this ad as possible so I don't waste anyone's time, $2,400 obo so please don't waste my time with low ball offers. Call or text Justin at 480-245-eight, one, seven, zero. If you need some more pics just let me know.