southernxpress

Shooting bags/rests

I have been working on some shooting bags for rifle shooting that work great in several different applications. These are all new made of heavy cordura canvas sewn with an industrial sewing machine using heavier thread to handle the wear and tear. The bags are empty so you can fill them with whatever works for your intended use. They are a versatile shape that can be used many directions to gain the required height you need as well as easily fill to the density you are looking for too. Use it as a front or rear bag or have two of them, one for the front and one for the rear.

One really cool thing about them too is that not only are they good on the bench or shooting prone at the range, but when you are making that long shot out in the field you can easily take it with you. The mouth is wide and closes with velcro so while out in the field you can easily carry it empty and then grab a hand full or two of dirt throw in real quick and set up for the shot. This is a universal bag to cover many shooting needs.

The price of the bags are $25 each and I can ship it (shipping is already included) to you or meet you somewhere if you are close by. (I'm in Mesa near Bass Pro)

post-8703-0-01926500-1341881997_thumb.jpg

post-8703-0-00679300-1341882077_thumb.jpg

post-8703-0-93415600-1341882112_thumb.jpg

Greet idea! Those bags look awesome