Sign in to follow this  
darrcolburn

McDowell Mountain Park Meeting 7/9/2012

I just wanted to give an update on this meeting. We had about 10 bowhunters speak for bowhunting in the McDowell Mountain Park as well as several members from the Arizona Game and Fish Department. The people that spoke did a great job. I thought some great points were made by all. I think we made a good impression on the McDowell Mountain Park commission. Here is a link from the Arizona Bowhunters Association blog with video from the meeting.

http://www.arizonabowhuntersassociation.blogspot.com/2012/07/mcdowell-mountain-park-archery-hunting.html

I just wanted to give an update on this meeting. We had about 10 bowhunters speak for bowhunting in the McDowell Mountain Park as well as several members from the Arizona Game and Fish Department. The people that spoke did a great job. I thought some great points were made by all. I think we made a good impression on the McDowell Mountain Park commission. Here is a link from the Arizona Bowhunters Association blog with video from the meeting.

http://www.arizonabo...ry-hunting.html

I was unable to make it out to this meeting due to work however I wanted to thank those who did show up and speak for us sportsman/woman.

Thank you

Thank you Az Bowhunters Association for always being there to speak for our rights. It just seems like just a few years ago, you were fighting to keep our September Bull hunts. Thanks for a job well done!

URGENT!! Just got a call from game and fish at 5:30 pm stating that the issue is going to be brought before G&F commision tomorrow (Sat) at 8:00 am !!! In the message he stated that a group of anti's is supposedly forming to voice their complaints. Obviously they have known about it for a while since their anticipation. Would have been nice if I, and others, were informed not at the last minute!!

8:00 am at the G&F office. If you can please go cause I cannot, and voice in favor of bow hunting I would greatly appreciate it!!!!