sashur1

hunters wanted

I'm looking for people who have the same lust I do for hunting. I'm looking for someone to go hunting with. Archery, rifle, shotgun, stone throwing, etc. I've had some success with coues in 34A. I try to hunt units 1-8 for elk. I hunted several spots for dove and quail but those are getting populated.

Edited by sashur1

I am sure lots of people on here would be glad to help out. From what I can tell they are a great bunch of guy's and ladies. I am trying to get my wife out more often. The group of guys I hunt with are all family men like myself and bring the wife and kids along to camp if it is not to cold. What do you like to hunt the most . I am not much for birds. I hunt only big game . What areas are you looking to hunt that may help us in knowing if we can help out. when you get drawn and know the areas then let us know and you should be able to hook up with someone on this site. I hunt coues deer down in 32,34b. I also hunt mule deer down there . you can shoot me an email from this site when ever and we can help you out if your not to sure about an area or something like that. I guide all over the state and can help point you into some areas.

Tell us a bit more about yourself. I can tell you I am 41 Married with two boys 8 & 11 and try and get them out as much as possible. My wife doesnt really like to go out much. I hunt elk, muley, coues and quail. We sometimes go out for dove just to get out. Like AZ guide, I can point you in the right direction if not hooking up with you. There should be some good posts here. p.s. I live in Mesa.........Allen Taylor.........

Ditto on the great folks on this site. Never met any face to face, but just chatting and posting here give you a sense of the quality of folks sharing experiences.

I have not pulled out the scattergun for about 10 years but used to hunt dove, Quail and occasionally ducks. I have limited hunt trips to Elk and coues with an occaxional javelina depending on what I get drawn for.

Give us some details and I think you will find a few to link up with.

I'm in NW Valley (Peoria) but hunt Coues in 24b, 22, 21, and a few others mostly.