Sign in to follow this  
coues addict

Happy Birthday Scott Adams

Happy Birthday Dear Scott, A Poet I`m not, Hey Y'all the big 4-0 is here,If Ya get lucky this fall you`ll be chasin Coues Deer, The hills get steeper,so please take some notes, I wouldn`t even think of gettin' rid of your Goats. Your setup is cool I mean - totally awesome, you can crawl in your teepee and sleep like a Possum! Please don`t get mad and take this to heart, cuz I`m just an old Coues Huntin Fart! :ph34r: :D

Happy Birthday from

Rich Thompson aka Coues Addict

Edited by coues addict

Coues addict

I don't think anyone could have said it better than that so Scott even though we have never met I say dido to that. Good luck this year and Happy birthday.

Jade Goodman

Scott, I still have a year on you. The hills are getting steeper but the bullxxxxx is getting deeper. Have a great b-day and I hope the draw gods are good to you this year........Allen Taylor.......

Guest Ernesto C

Happy birthday to you :ph34r: happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Scott happy bitday to yoouuuu :D

God bless you today my friend,may the Lord bless you today,tomorrow and all the days of your life,may the Lord give you many,many and many more years of life,life full healt,prosperity,love and great adventures on the outdoors. Amen.

Congratulations Scott. :D

Ernesto C.

Thanks guys!! I'm spending my birthday here in Irving, TX for the spring break. I'm ready to head to Arizona though and head to the hills.

Thanks Rich, and yea I'll think I'll keep the goats seein as how I'm not near as spry as I was 15 years ago. As a matter of fact I've got 3 more on order that I'll be picking up in May.

Thanks to you also Jade. Let's hope we all draw some good tags this year.

And Allen, I didn't realize we were that close in age. No wonder we get along so well. Let's hook up again soon.

Earnesto, the Lord has already blessed me beyond what I deserve. I have a beautiful wife that I've been married to for 19 years and two great teenage boys that love to hunt and fish. I make a decent living and live in the greatest country in the world. What more could a guy want? Well...maybe a little luck in this fall's draws eh?

Thanks a bunch guys.

Scott