Sign in to follow this  
atforest

SOLD: Nikon EDG II 10x32

I recently won some 10 x 32 Nikon EDG II binoculars from Camera Land NY. My plan was to keep them until I started looking at youth rifles over at the Sportsmans Warehouse, so here are the details:

These are still new in the box, I pulled them out at home to test them out, but other than that they have not been used. Here is the link to these binos over on the Camera Land NY website:

http://www.cameralan...?page=nikon7569

My asking prices is $1500.

post-2629-0-70200500-1344398324.jpg

Any trade offers? I am looking to get some cash out of the deal to buy a youth rifle, but would consider some of the following items in trade as partial payment.

1. Fanny pack
  2. GPS
  3. Mid-range glass (e.g. Vortex HD)

Try eBay, a lot of people on here are logo w***** and looking for Swarovski, Cortez, zeiss or leicas, I am sure you will sell them fast on eBay witha larger audience, good luck!

Try eBay, a lot of people on here are logo w***** and looking for Swarovski, Cortez, zeiss or leicas, I am sure you will sell them fast on eBay witha larger audience, good luck!

Agreed! I own a pair of top end Nikons. The EL's were the only glass that had an edge on them and it was splitting hairs. I looked through all the top end glass too with money not being a factor. I chose Nikon over the EL's because of the eye relief with glasses.

Thanks. I have been watching a few on ebay to see what they sell for. I may end up going that route if the price is right, if not I wil just keep them for myself.

I used these binos this weekend for 2 days on an elk hunt and was amazed at how sharp/crisp the image is. However, I just don't use them enough to warrant hanging on to them. I think in the 2 days I hunted I only looked through them for about an hour combined.

Since they are now used how about $1000.