Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

*SOLD* 2012 Athens Recluse 29" 70# draw length specific

This is a top of the line bow.. the top 4 may be top in sales but no longer are they the top in quality and performance!!! This is your chance to get a almost new 2012 bow for huge discount.. i would like to give someone in AZ the opportunity to experience Athens quality... i wanna do some customizing and change cams for draw so i would rather lose some money by selling and just order another one to customize and order in right draw for me of course.. so this is it.... when i hear from Athens tomorrow i will most likely pull off market if it makes sense financially..

First of all Athens has a lifetime fully transferable warranty!! bow is perfect but wanted you to know this is a gr8 company to buy from, top notch customer service!..

** draw length specific 29" cams 60-70# cams ususally run used for $50 and new is $90 and same string is used when swapping cams so no string charge just new or used cams..

3-4 weeks old im only selling to replace with same bow with 30" cams..oops!

asking $575 Bare Bow with peep and wrist sling Recluse retails $799 + shipping

Mike 602-499-4136 text or call

$575 cash in hand by Sunday evening possibly Monday because i am either ordering new cams or buying same bow with better draw length for me..

BTW i shot 291fps at 62# with a ics 400 cut at 28" and 100 gr field point so this bow can shoot!!!

i would like to sell this bow in AZ so at least 1 more person get to experience the Athens difference!!!

By far the best bow i have ever shot!!! amazing smooth draw cycle, gr8 valley and rock solid wall!! if interested in purchasing i will meet you at Arizona archery club on deer valley where you can shoot it a few times and get the feel. ***warning*** dont come without money cuz nobody has disliked this bow yet.. it is seriously amazing. i have shot 29" for 30 years simply cuz i couldn't physically shoot enough to notice the difference. The Recluse is so pleasurable to shoot i could actually settle into it and realize i need more draw. always wondered how my much smaller friends shot same DL. :blink: so im gonna take my 30.8 draw up to 30 and see how i like it..

Features:

Solid limbs

EV2S Extreme Velocity Duo Cams

TRCS (Torque Reduction Cable Slide)

SS stabilizer and string stop inserts

Anchor string stop

Bowjax dampening system

Sick string system

2 pc inlayed grips

Rear pivot limb pockets

Solid wall draw stops

Sealed cam bearings

Fit and finish that is second to none in the archery industry

IBO Rating: 330+ fps

Axle-to-Axle: 32"

Brace Height: 7"

Draw Weight: 40lb to 70 lb limbs

(10 lb increments)

Letoff: 65%-80%

(adjustable)

Weight: 4.2 lbs

Draw Lengths: 25"-30"

half inch increments

(DL specific cams)

i think new are $100 shipped i have found used for $50 but you use the same string, string is perfect and their factory strings are awesome!!! no peep twist at all. seriously doubt i will ever buy another brand again... all my bowtech, hoyt, and pse sold after 3 shots on this bow and it wasnt even totally set up yet. (: its like a cadilac... beautiful, comfortable to touch and drive and faster than many sportscars that cost much more money!!!

Guys this would be saving you roughly $250 on a top shelf 2012 bow that is 3-4 weeks old.. couple more days Monday im just gonna buy cams and nobody will get this opp again. ):