Sign in to follow this  
CRAZYBUCK

Cheap trail camera

I was on ebay today a saw a new trail cam for 28 and some change 8mp runs on 8 aa battery thought I would let everyone know go to ebay and search 8mp trail camera it should be the first on the list last I checked he had 69 left never heard of the brand but for 28 thought it might be worth checking out I picked.up 3

That seller/c-oue55102 just joined aug 13th ,with no sales or feedback,from canada,scroll down to the bottom @ click on return policy,takes you to a china seller selling same for 291.06. Dont know whats up but be carefull.

Oops. Always check feedback.

Love EBay. Just picked up a Garmin 60cs for 120 shipped. Got to be careful though. I don't even trust feedback 100%. I always google their user name to if anyone had problems that were not reported

I have been buying trail cams on eBay for awhile now... I have had no problems yet. I have been buying Wildview cameras for about $30. Can't go wrong, they work well, and if they break or get stolen, I am only out $30.

Ya I took that into consideration about the first time seller but I figured it would be coverd with ebay buyer protection I didnt see the link for china well if its a scam that would suck if its real im gettin a smokin deal I guess I rolled the dice on this one

• Like 1

Nothing yet they are marked as shipped who knows only time will tell I did more research and the item is marked with the buyer protection stamp so if it is bogus at least I will get my money back I will post when I find something more out