Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Everyone Please Read This!

So i was up in unit 27 this weekend and we were camped on the 405. As we were driving from eating lunch at camp we drive past a camp with a forked horn hanging. This camp had a car, 3 travel trailers, a tent, a blue tacoma, and a ford truck i believe. Well when we woke up this morning and drove by we saw that the bag the bottom half of the deer was in was ripped of along with the bottom half. I just wanted to find the story behind that buck and just meet new people. As we came back to camp to pack up we saw another deer hangin at the same camp but couldnt see the head and the tacoma was backed up to it. So if this was you then comment or PM me or whatever. And btw i was the one that yelled congratulations as we drove by.

Heck next time just stop in and say hello.

+1 if you drive by my camp and there's a deer hanging stop on by and lets talk. Heck even if there's no deer just stop and say hello. :D

Was this you guys?

I wish. I've been holed up in the valley for months. I just wanted to say you always feel free to stop by and say howdy to fellow hunters. I have been able to get out and dove hunt but I need to get down south and scout for pheasant and a 36B WT tag. Hopeing for Diesel to come down. It's more than a little irritating that it has jumped $1 since the 4th.

Was this you guys?

I wish. I've been holed up in the valley for months. I just wanted to say you always feel free to stop by and say howdy to fellow hunters. I have been able to get out and dove hunt but I need to get down south and scout for pheasant and a 36B WT tag. Hopeing for Diesel to come down. It's more than a little irritating that it has jumped $1 since the 4th.

Ok and its just that we did that another time down in 34a and they were real jerks about it.They were all can we help you. And i was all just thought id stop and see if youve had any luck. And they said oh well even if we did we wouldnt tell you cause you came in our area. So i was like sir i believe this is state trust land and were all aloud on it. Have a nice day!