Sign in to follow this  
Tines

Giant bull DOWN!!

That bull is a toad!

This video was 4 years ago when we beleive LAB was a 4 year old. his giant daddy Tilt next to him was at the time as typical as a 420+ bull can get. I beleive Tilt to have been an 8 year old in this video. 4 years previous to that I actually passed upTilt on an archery hunt. I beleived him to be just under 350" at the time as a 4 year old. He gave me 4 brod side opportunities at 40 and 45 yards. He left me quivring thinking that i couldn't beleive I had just passed up such a bull! But look what he grew into and the genetics he spred around!! :) Would have been nice to have had a tag to go after Tilt or Lab after that but thats how the draw goes i guess. This year LAB made hmsef very visible to lots of hunters before the hunt and we knew many would be after him. We had the feeling of such a connection to this bull and his dad that we just wanted to be a part of taking him cause this year we figured if we didnt then some one else would! TLO Guides Ryan and Ben Sandall hooked up with Ryan Owens and helped him take the bull. Ryan was not a TLO client, Just a friend that they hooked up with in the field.They said Ryan was a deserving hunter so they helped him because we just love to hunt and help people hunt! We wanted to be a part of taking this awesome bull that we knew so well so Ryan and Ben hooked up with the first deserving hunter they could find and made some awesome memories! Congrats again everyone! So Glad we were abe to be a part of it!

Lance

these are just some pictures and video off of my phone.

[media=]

[/media]

post-669-0-70098800-1349978674_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-19654000-1349978775_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-82091900-1349978962_thumb.jpg

Thisis LAB from two years ago

post-669-0-26386400-1349979317_thumb.jpg