Sign in to follow this  
devilincatcountry

Thumbs Up!

Drove by a guy leaving of getting back from what looked like a hunting trip. Gave each other a thumbs up. On Horizon hills and Thornydale. Wanted to stop and chat but I had two girls anxious to get to softball..

I was going to say how nice a looking Jeep it was until i saw that fugly sticker in the back! Completely ruined it.

What grade at Richardson are your girls?

I went there long ago, my brother went there and my neighbors go there (the sweckers).

Couple of close calls, dad drew back a couple times but no carbon in the air.

Well at least you got to go and enjoy "gods country", with family to boot!! Next time I drive by and see you out there I will stop and chat! I had some friends that lived across the street east of you about 8 yrs ago.

My parents have owned that house for 30?+ years. Born and raised in that house but now own my own about an hour up the road north.... Not quite in to sundevil territory.

That's the jeep I see when I drop off my daughter at richardson. My daughter is in 6th, my son now 16 almost 17 went there from first to 6th. I need to order a sticker, ok two. One for the truck, one fr the trailer.

Next time your in the parking lot stop me and we'll chat! Looking forward to meeting youall!!! Didnt know all these members are so close!!! Nice..

Firstcoueswas80- Its ok if you want to become a devil!! I wont judge you :D