Sign in to follow this  
cflores

Daughters JR Elk Hunt 2012 !!!

Cole, we want to bring the skull over. I will give you a call today.

Cole Van Winkle

CMC SkullWorks

520-419-1937

http://www.cmcskullworks.com

• Like 1

Also, anybody in need of some great skull works / taxidermy , check out Coles website !!! He does GREAT work at a GREAT price. He did an incredible job on my daughters first deer last year after the dogs got a hold of it. I will post pics. He really takes care of Jr. Hunters as well as all of us old guys. He is an official sponsor of CWT . Check him out !!! Thanks Cole for all your hard work reconstructing my daughters deer.

post-3214-0-74982500-1318256383_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

CWT family,

The above picture is when we just got done boiling it. Within ten minutes of this picture the dogs got a hold of it and ate it almost down to nubs!!! My daughter was extremely sad , this was her first buck taken and it was now destroyed. Without saying, I was extremely mad at the dogs for doing this as well.They lucked out and survived the next few minutes. I posted on CWT asking if anybody knew someone that could fix them for us. Cole from CMC SkullWorks instantly emailed us and was willing to do all the work. For free !!! He knew the importance of this deer to my daughter and our family, and made sure she was taken care of. I met up with him the next day and he began the reconstruction of my daughters first deers antlers. Once reconstructed he sent them off to get new velvet. I can't say enough about Cole and passion for helping our youth, and the dedication to his craft. He is a true professional !!! Look him up at :

http://www.cmcskullworks.com

520-419-1937

Thanks for reading. Take care and God Bless.

Way to stay with it - congratulations to your daughter. How exciting!

• Like 1

Thanks SAM !!!

bonecollector, Cole is good people !!! Thanks

Great pictures and forever memories! You guys are having a great year. Sorry we couldn't be there for the packing out festivities!

• Like 1

Tommat, you guys were part of the great memories made that weekend. Thanks brother for everything.