Sign in to follow this  
azcamohead

New Mexico Antelope Hunt

Would anyone be interested in a Rifle Goat hunt in unit 45(Right outside of Clayton? Lots and LOts of BIG BIG bucks and tons of ANTELOPE!!!! OVER 20,000 acres to hunt! Food and lodging. 3 day hunt(SEPT. 16-18th) $1200.00 Let me know if your interested! We have almost 20 tags!!!!

Would anyone be interested in a Rifle Goat hunt in unit 45(Right outside of Clayton? Lots and LOts of BIG BIG bucks and tons of ANTELOPE!!!! OVER 20,000 acres to hunt! Food and lodging. 3 day hunt(SEPT. 16-18th) $1200.00 Let me know if your interested! We have almost 20 tags!!!!

Thats a smokin deal!! Any 80 inchers over there?

I may be interested....

Ron

Thats a smokin deal!! Any 80 inchers over there?

I may be interested....

Ron

There are some really awesome goats...U might be able to find a 80 incher, if u hunt hard and dont shoot the first 75 incher u see! Its a awesome ranch right over near clayton....

I might be intrested. What's your contact number?

Adam

I thought the rifle hunt for this unit was august 26-28. I hunted 20 miles outside of clayton last yr. and killed a mid seventies buck but that was just across the road in unit 56.

Theres two hunts up there Aug and Sept.

with the tag being a land owner tag, would i still need a New Mexico hunting license?? im assuming i would, does anyone know what they run?

with the tag being a land owner tag, would i still need a New Mexico hunting license?? im assuming i would, does anyone know what they run?

Cody....i sent you a PM, you still need a Nm Hunt lisc. and there approx 290 for NR...All these hunts are gone, but i will most likely have some other tags.....Not food or lodging, just the tag, and they will be less!

Ill put a new post on as soon as i know. Thanks.