Guest Ernesto C

From the CWT family to ......

Guest Ernesto C

Had the blessing to go to unit 27 and unit 1 for 4 days and me,wife and kids had a really good time enjoying the beatifull breathtaking scenary,enjoy the nice weather and whatch an abundant wildlife.

We saw bear,elk,deer,turkey etc etc etc. There were two animals together that I could not take a picture because they were moving and not stopping for long time and they were about 100+ yards from us,one had a big body and it was really light colored,not quite white but reallu light colored.The other one had a smaller body but really dark brown color almost black;very unusual color for a coyote. Do you guys think those were wolf???

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0297.jpg

On the 3rd picture...there is a massive buck behind the two cow elk can you see it? I almost forgot this big boyDSCN0280.jpg

Very very cool thanks for sharing, its always good to get out with the family and enjoy this wonderful state full of wildlife and scenery.

Ernesto,

Thanks for sharing.

Neat snake! That is something other than the Western Diamondback. I'm thinking Western Rattler AKA 'Timber Rattler'.

Cool stuff!

Mike

Guest Ernesto C

Thanks guys.........here is the record from Big Lake this week :( the catch of the day

DSCN0338.jpg

And I also caugth (spelling?) my mermaid........my beatifull and lovely wife a blessing from the Lord

DSCN0328.jpg

A picture of Big Lake DSCN0342.jpg

I was looking for antlers when I came across this thing..........can anybody tell me what is it??

DSCN0307.jpg

Great pictures! I think the last picture is that of a snow/rain gauge. There is one of those things next to the spot that we camp at.

Thank you Ernesto!!

You just made my dad!

:(

thnx for those...they were refreshing....those pics look like they were taking by a professional...nice job

Cool pics.. i think I have fished from that same rock that your daughter is standing on... :lol:

We are trying to plan a trip to big lake soon..

jason

Ernesto

Nice pictures. Thanks for taking us along with you, (sort of).

Where else can one imagine getting that variety and qulaity of pictures in the span of a few days!

This state is Blessed with so many things like that!

Ernesto:

Great photos. Glad to see you enjoyed a few days in my country. Does anyone wonder why I picked Greer for my retirement?

I do have a question. Did you find the rattler along the Black River? I've never seen a rattlesnake in the higher country, although I know they are here.

Bill Quimby :lol:

Ernesto,

Your "Blessing from the Lord" is certainly beautiful and lovely!

Did you have to lie to her to get her to marry you? (like I did mine).

God bless your marriage and your family!

You are a very wealthy man.

Mike

I agree Bill I have never come across a rattle snake in the white mountains. Not even along black river and i have fished and hiked it for 20 years. In the one photo of the elk it looks like a deer or antelope in the back ground. (matbe it is a Jackalope).

My kids a beging to head up to big lake and black river before school starts. We need to go try out our new trailer as well.

Very nice photos Ernesto!

I have seen a rattlesnake up on Timber Mesa and one down on the Black River by Tick Flat, it is very possible that you did see a wolf, get any shots off at it? :lol:

Great Photos Ernesto- Thanks for sharing. I've got a 27 bull archery tag and can't wait to scout some more and hunt- this just gets my blood boiling a little more.

Trufletch