Sign in to follow this  
shuller70

2013 Weekend Warrior Calling Contest.

Well the first morning of the tourney is done, hope everyone is doing good and good luck for the evening, think its gonna be a good first day.

Thanks to all the 23 teams that we had sign up. We had a total of 18 coyotes and 5 foxes for the Jan 19. The biggest coyote was 31 lbs and the smallest was 15 lbs. i would like to thank all the people who showed and sponors that donated to the calling contest. i hope to see every one again on the feb 2 2013 for the next and lets make a good turn out. thanks again guys for a good time.

Feb 2 is the next one, $120 total to get in all the options, or the basic entry fee is $100, hope u guys get in it, u can sign up at bull basin archery or through me thanks

One week till next one, 120 to do all the basic and side pots big dog and small dog, hoping to make it good turn out. All have some raffle prizes and food everyone that come out and enter. Hope to see guys out there thanks

Jacob

Let us all know how this weekend goes. We still hope to get in on the March 16 th hunt