Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Coues Contest 1/2 day seminar

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would let you all know that the 1/2 day glassing seminar with Duwane went great. We had about 7 guys from the contest select this as their prize and they enjoyed their outing with Duwane. I went down there too. We went out to a great spot near Duwane's house where you could glass 360 degrees for miles! It was a beautiful morning and we saw lots of deer. Even a group of bucks with one that Duwane thought would score just over 100 inches. I want to go find his sheds!!! Duwane is an excellent glasser and the guys said they learned a lot from him.

I have had lots of people suggest that we do a guess the score contest again. What do you think we should have for prizes? Anyone have any connections with some gun shops or equipment retailers that could get them to donate a rifler or something like that? Let me know what you think.

Amanda

Sounds like you had alot of fun and learned something as well. I know a few people that may donate something like a gun, shoot me a note and if you are interested I will call and confirm....Thanks, Allen...........

It sounds like the seminar turned out great, too bad I had to work. I hope you do more contests. I think it is a great idea to give away a gun or something like binoculars. Thanks for a great website Amanda and keep up the good work.

Travis