Sign in to follow this  
bow.hunter8971

Sons javelina

Well we got a late start to our grassing place and with in a half hour I said I got pigs so we watched them for awhile and made a plan due to having a mama in the bunch discussed about which pig to shoot and since there was only one pig to shoot I got elected to stay in the glass and with in twenty min. I see pigs run and then I see some cows so I thought they spooked the pigs but it turns out that the my boy already had shot his pig and I get the thumbs up so I jump in the rhino and meet up with him and start following the blood trail and after a three hundred yard blood trail we find his pig well my turn tomorrow one down one to go.

Well we got a late start to our grassing place and with in a half hour I said I got pigs so we watched them for awhile and made a plan due to having a mama in the bunch discussed about which pig to shoot and since there was only one pig to shoot I got elected to stay in the glass and with in twenty min. I see pigs run and then I see some cows so I thought they spooked the pigs but it turns out that my boy already had shot his pig and I get the thumbs up so I jump in the rhino and meet up with him and start following the blood trail and after a three hundred yard blood trail we find his pig well my turn tomorrow one down one to go.

post-4653-0-62606500-1357311706_thumb.jpg

Cool deal! Congrats on his pig. I bet he had some nice javi cologne after holding him up like that!