I was also in 36B this weekend. I just could not get over how green it was. We were checking out some areas other than where we normally hunt and saw 10 deer, only 1 was a buck, small 2 point. I only got a few pictures of a doe and a fawn together.

Here's a pic of the doe and fawn, taken through swaros 15x56 at 315 yards.

Scouting8-12-06002.jpg

Vegasjeep, looks like you got em pegged, awesome pics.

I was also in 36B this weekend. I just could not get over how green it was. We were checking out some areas other than where we normally hunt and saw 10 deer, only 1 was a buck, small 2 point. I only got a few pictures of a doe and a fawn together.

Here's a pic of the doe and fawn, taken through swaros 15x56 at 315 yards.

Scouting8-12-06002.jpg

Vegasjeep, looks like you got em pegged, awesome pics.

If i had known you were out I would have BBQd for us or something

I didn't know they had coues deer in Ireland!! That buck looks like he is going to be a GOOD one! Good luck on you hunt!

Ireland?

I was commenting on how green it is! I was over in 34A and it looks the same. I love it. I heard today that a buck grows about 1/4" per day and usually stop growing around the first or second week of september. So if that is true, that buck could add four or five inches on his beams and points plus mass ;) :unsure: he'll be a TOAD!! happy hunting!

I didn't know they had coues deer in Ireland!! That buck looks like he is going to be a GOOD one! Good luck on you hunt!

Ireland?

I was commenting on how green it is! I was over in 34A and it looks the same. I love it. I heard today that a buck grows about 1/4" per day and usually stop growing around the first or second week of september. So if that is true, that buck could add four or five inches on his beams and points plus mass ;) :unsure: he'll be a TOAD!! happy hunting!

OH YEA!! 1If you watch the video of the other one it too will be big. 90-95"