Sign in to follow this  
Deadeye Productions

Pics from up coming video

Them are some sweet lookin deer...Thanks for postin them :rolleyes:

You should have a competition for a name for the new video, and the winner get's a free copy of the video if the winner is chosen from this site.

You should have a competition for a name for the new video, and the winner get's a free copy of the video if the winner is chosen from this site.

:rolleyes: good idea

That is a good idea but I don't know which directions the video is going at this point. If we can get enough footage I would like to try an all arizona coues deer video but if we don't get enough then will probably have to mix in some elk and mule deer hunts. I'll have to wait til after the hunts and get back to you guys on this one. Thanks for the idea.

Man those bucks make my knees weak and i break into a shiver. And my finger start to twitch. :rolleyes:

How about "Dead On Also" or "Dead On To" ;) Nice pictures!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. If things go ok on the archery deer hunts I might have some more pics to post or maybe even a video trailer of our next dvd. As far as the title for the next video I'll have to wait until the hunts are all done before I decide on the new title. But your title suggestions are always welcome so keep them coming. Thanks agian everyone.

Yes that would be me. Do I know You?

I bought a couple of your video's. I see you and talk to you at all the archery shoots.

Dave

Yes that would be me. Do I know You?

I bought a couple of your video's. I see you and talk to you at all the archery shoots.

Dave

Ok I know who you are. Thanks agian for buying the video agian every little bit helps so I can continue trying to make more videos. It's not as profitable as one might think atleast when your first starting out. I'll keep you informed on our next video. Hope you have a good year and thanks again.