Sign in to follow this  
vegasjeep

Baby Girl hunting room ideas... anyone?

We are having our first child a baby girl Brooke on March 13. So I am helping with decorating a bit and surprising mommy as the baby shower is this Saturday. I know bedding, window decorations etc. have been purchased. Im trying to help the rest of the room to match and look good with the new bedding and window decor.

The bedding purchased and matching window treatments is the Camo purple Realtree material. Unfortunately they no longer make it. Its hard to find. WE found all pieces but I wish I could fins material to use for other stuff.

http://www.basspro.com/Realtree-APC-Lavender-Crib-Bedding-Collection/product/12062304271920/

anyways, the room is currently white. I was thinking of painting a few walls brown and one purple to bring the bedding colors to the walls. We bought wooden letters to spell her name and was thinking of hydro dipping them camo using a purple base color which would make them match. any ideas on that? Its expensive though.

any ideas to decorate this room? If it was a baby boy it might be a little easier. since it is a girl it makes it a bit harder... trying to keep it girlie but bring in our elements into the room.

0CCF1ED4-6943-413C-8C26-AE6B4455D15F-285

The third color down is the colors im using for the wall.

F929E606-BB2E-4E68-8BE8-CBA1770417FF-285

39B3C2A0-8A6B-4C8E-A5FC-003E5AC1A07D-285

7CCF6727-8935-4977-AF24-6F80B77A46F2-285

Colors look really good. Congrats to ya'll. Sounds like you got it going on already.

You could do lettering in vinyl, brown on the purple walls and purple on the brown walls. They can also print almost any design you can think of in vinyl and I'm sure it would be a lot less than hydro dipping. Not sure of what it actually costs. My sister-in-law has the equipment to make it and sell it so my wife always gets it at cost.

Congrats!