CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail.com mobile App! get it!

6d4d1310-a10f-42f6-98eb-b59e0638655d.png

Scan the code above with your phone to download the new CouesWhitetail.com Mobile App. The mobile app allows you to quickly view recent posts to the main home page, or visit the forum, or browse the CW.com store or go to the CW.com facebook and youtube accounts. I actually created this last summer, but I think I forgot to post about it in the forum. It doesn't have all the features I wanted, but it's pretty good for easy access to the site on your phone.

Post up some feedback on how it looks on your phone using the comments section below this post. Let me know what you think!

When you go to the app it has a little delay (several seconds) when pulling up the lastest posts on the home page (non forum section), so be patient.

If you can't scan the QR code you can get the app emailed to you by visiting this page: http://coueswhitetail.conduitapps.com/

Is this an app or just a way to link to the website? When I try to download it says it's not available and when I scan the code it just takes me to the website.

It's a mobile app to install on your phone.....when you scan the code it goes to a website where you can download the app. When I scan it, it goes to a page showing a phone with the CW mobile app screen and then it shows a "get it now" button. Click on that to get the app. It gets installed through the Conduit Mobile App installer.

yes, it's not in the google or iphone app stores, since I just haven't bothered to submit it. You just download it from the conduit mobile site that the QR code or link above take you to.

I just got it on my IPhone.

No iPhone = No Bueno. COUESAZ, what are you - some iPhone ninja? Says no can do when I try.

I had a bunch of people test it out a few months ago and everyone was able to download it. It worked on Iphones and droids of all kinds....not sure why yours wouldn't work....maybe your QR scanner app isn't working right?

I had to go to my phone settings and allow apps that are not from the app market. You guys might want to check your settings might be the same thing.

I had to go to my phone settings and allow apps that are not from the app market. You guys might want to check your settings might be the same thing.

Bingo, I bet that's it! Thanks for the info.....