Sign in to follow this  
DeerSlayer

36B Javelina Hunters

I have hunted 36B off and on for 35 years and know they area well. I no longer have a hunting Buddy due to his health reasons. I want to go hunt the little piggies with a rifle but I don't want to do it alone in that area. We have always brought home the bacon so to speek. Is there anyone needing a hunting partner or someone else to go along with a good knowledge of where to find the little buggers? I have all my own gear, camper and SXS buggy.

• Like 1

I have a 36B tag and am hosting a little javelina hunting camp for my friends during the opening weekend of the rifle season. You are welcome to join us if you like. It's mostly women hunters, but some guys as well. Only a couple of us have 36B tags and most have 36A tags.

I am also hosting a javelina hunting camp the weekend before that during the HAM hunt and could use some extra mentors for that camp if you are interested in helping there.

more info on that HAM camp is here:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/2012/01/2013-womens-javelina-hunt/

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the offer. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun helping some new hunters find the piggys. I talked a couple of friends into going so I'm set for this hunt. I would be willing to help out on other hunts if there is a need.

Thanks again, Dave