Sign in to follow this  
BowhunterAZ

Quest Primal

Well I shot the 2013 Primes today and have decided to buy one. I have for sale a Quest Primal at 72ish pounds and 29.5" draw length (draw length can be adjusted). The bow has a BRAND NEW string and cable set. The finish is pretty much perfect on the bow. It has been a great bow and I am getting 300-303fps with a 400 grain arrow. Like I said, the only reason I am getting rid of it is to help pay for a new Prime. The bow will come with a Black and Gold 7-pin sight. I am going to take everything else off of it. The bow was $800.00 new and the sight was $150 new. Both are in great shape. $550 for both or $475 for just the bow.

• Like 1

It is a fantastic bow.

Quest/G5 needs to put more into marketing to get their name out there. I personally don't think you can get better bows for the price. Sorry, I don't need a new bow at this time but wish you luck with your sale.

Thanks rossislider! Yeah I totally agree with you. If more people knew about the quality of their bows, their company would expand even faster than it currently is now. A lot of people get hung up on names and miss out on some of the other great options out there.

For those of you lucky enough to draw a tag and are looking for a great bow at a good price let me know. I threw a hi-jack rest, G5 Maglock quiver, and an X-Coil stabilizer on the bow to make the package, but I have not increased the asking price.