Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

"LoopRope", An Awesome Product!

Hey guys and gals, I've been wanting to share my thoughts on a new product that's in the CWT.com store with you all. I think it's awesome we have great products available through our own store here on the site and this new product, the "LoopRope", is definitely one of them!

About halfway through this past season I got two of the 5 footers and one of the 3 foot LoopRopes. At first when I opened them up I was amazed at the quality of the rope itself and especially the metal clips. These aren't your typical cheap bungee cords and the clips are actually rated for 150 lbs!

I constantly carry extra gas cans and a box with tools and supplies in the bed of my truck, and typically during the hunting season I have much more back there. Every year I blow through a handful of regular bungee cords because they just don't hold up to the constant abuse I put them through. What I hate is how the items in my truck bed will bounce around with regular bungee cords and especially how dangerous it is when using normal bungee cords! Bungee cords are one of the biggest causes of eye injuries and I've had several close calls myself with cheap bungee cords breaking or coming free while installing them!

What I love about the LoopRope most is the solid durability of the clip. When I clip it to a hook or hole in the bed, it stays! Also, having the ability to take the hook off and actually run the LoopRope itself through a hook in my truck bed is even better and I then have an extra hook to use somewhere along the rope!

In using the LoopRope, the items in my truck bed stay where I want them. There are multiple ways to use the hooks or additional LoopRopes so your items are much more secure and organized. The LoopRope doesn't stretch as much as a normal bungee cord but it stretches enough to keep the items tight. With normal bungee cords they stretch so much that your items can slip free or bounce around which causes you to pull them tighter increasing the chances of it breaking and taking out your eye!

This is definitely an awesome product and the versatility and usefulness of it is amazing. I'll recommend to anyone that hunts, fishes or camps to buy several of the LoopRopes, I guarantee you'll use the heck out of em' and be completely satisfied with them just as I am! So far I've only used it to secure items in the bed of my truck, but I already know that I'm going to use the LoopRopes this spring to secure all those brown sheds to my pack and also to secure my bow or fishin' rods down to the front deck of my boat!

Here's a link to this product in the CWT.com Store: http://store.coueswhitetail.com/loop-rope/

Here's a couple pics I took this past season of the LoopRope system in action...

DSCN1124_zpsd0d468c9.jpg

DSCN1186_zpsf1796b4c.jpg

DSCN1185_zps10eca681.jpg

DSCN0915_zpse5f07752.jpg

DSCN0920_zps18a85d68.jpg

DSCN0919_zps79d2f9fc.jpg

DSCN0918_zps750adb35.jpg

DSCN0916_zps95f16980.jpg

DSCN0912_zps1bd1b69f.jpg

DSCN0906_zps5979c0d8.jpg

Jim- I am glad you posted this. I used these as well this coues deer season in Mexico and was very impressed. Very versatile.

Glad you guys like the loop ropes, I think they are awesome!

Thanks for the thorough review Jim! Looks like you put them to great use. Can't wait to see pics of them holding some giant coues or elk on your backpack!