Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Heads or Tails by Todd Moen

Jay, that was just awesome my friend. I loved every second of that video. I am trying to get my wife, 63yrs old, into fly fishing. I just hope when she hooks her first she is hooked forever. I just bought her a pontoon and can't wait to get her out as soon as the weather breaks. Again, that was a great video and thanks for being a part of cwt.

Jay, that was just awesome my friend. I loved every second of that video. I am trying to get my wife, 63yrs old, into fly fishing. I just hope when she hooks her first she is hooked forever. I just bought her a pontoon and can't wait to get her out as soon as the weather breaks. Again, that was a great video and thanks for being a part of cwt. :)

TJ

TJ-I think it is important when trying to get a new person to love the sport you love try to wait until the conditions are perfect including the weather. Cold feet usually turn into poor time. I hope she hooks a lunker! As for the last part of your post, I am honored to be apart of this great site. There are some great people on here and some great info! Tight lines. JS

Sign in to follow this