wtlathen

gold tip 5575 hunter pro f/s

I have a new dozen of these arrows for sale. I did cut them to 27 3/8 carbon to carbon. They have not been fletched or had inserts glued into them. They come with the factory nocks as well as pin bushings and the new and improved hd nocks. I only have 7 of the hd pin nocks because I used 5 of them for other arrows. I also have the inserts and 2 packages of 20gr weights so you can customize the front of center of the arrow. Only reason I am selling is I am going a different direction in arrows. All of these items retail would be almost 200.00. Selling for 150.00

480-452-3834

post-3040-0-04152800-1363650476_thumb.jpg

these will be great elk arrows for someone. these hunter pros are 8.2 gpi and have a straightness of .001. if you build these with 2" blazers and a 100gr head with the pin bushing and hd nock it will be roughly 366 gr. with a 10% foc. plus with the 20gr weights you can really customize the front of center. with one weight it bumps it to 12% front of center and 2 weights gives you 14% foc. 120.00

Im looking for some arrows for my daughter. I bought her a new Hoyt Ruckus and have been looking for some"kid arrows" . These are probably overkill in quality....yes? What do these shafts cost at the store? PM me with your lowest price, Might use these myself and give her my radial x weaves ?

DT

Gold Canyon