Sign in to follow this  
Gut Pile

suggested Outfitters?

Haven't found out which unit we drew yet, but soon I hope!

Thanks for the suggestions & info! I'll post what unit as soon as I find out! You all ROOOCK! CWT 4 LIFE:)

Hey Gut Pile, I'm envious you get to hunt with your Pops, that's awesome and congrats!

Just so you know, I'm always willing to custom tailor hunts to meet the clients needs or price budget if I can. It would depend on what tag you have and if I have a guide available. I only employ friends and family so I don't have a big network of guides available but depending on what tag you have I may be able to put something together for you that fits your budget. There are other guides that are sponsors of this site that can provide a great service to you and I'm sure some of them would be willing to work with you on price as well. I would definitely call several of them and see what they can offer you at a price you're willing to pay. I would be careful though and be mindful that for a guide to give you a great hunt and do a great job for you, it usually takes a lot of money to accomplish that! You'll typically get what you pay for in the guiding world! Best of luck and congrats again on drawing! JIM>

Like jim said you get what you pay for. I would go with jim mullins for sure if he's willing to fit you guys in for that price. Jim is one of the best elk guides in the state, and a heck of a nice guy. Just my 2 cents.