Sign in to follow this  
Seldom Drawn

which bino

The 12x EL's are the absolute best big binocular on the market right now, no question. Like has already been said tho, if you had both the 12x EL's and the 15x SLC's you most likely will find out that your 15's will start collecting dust and never get used!

The best set up is either the 12's or the 15's, the spotter and a smaller pair for around your neck.

I'm actually thinking about selling my 8.5x42 EL's and might post them up soon here. I just got them back from Swarovski and they made them like brand new again. They are the best small bino you can buy and with the age and cosmetic wear that mine have they will be at a great price!

If I was you, I would buy the new 12x EL's, sell your 15's and buy a used pair of smaller power binos for around your neck. You'll probably have money left over too! JIM>

Hey, sorry, just saw this and will clean out my PM's and send one to you as well, sorry and thanks for the heads up! JIM>

I have Swaro 10x. These are my every day binos. I'd recommend you go to a store that lets you try them out side by side. That's how I decided between the 10s and 12s. I started at Bass Pro Shops looking through the different options, but ended up at outdoorsman where I could look through each glass outside.