Sign in to follow this  
isaluca

new bow

i have never hunted with a bow and a friend of mine gave a brand new PSE bow with sights and other things that i don't know what thay are, but the problem is that i'm lefty and the bow is righthanded , does anybody know a bow shop where i can trade this bow in for a new one of course paying the difference and also if somebody can help me explain everything about bows because i know nothing or close to nothing but i will love to start bowhunting.

thank you for your help.

Remo

Where do you live? FYI. That stuff on the bow could add up to alot of money. I would strip it off before trading it in if it is reversible of coarse. Left hand bows go for a lot less on ebay ect. A shop should give you a pretty good deal since leftty bows tend to stay in stock a lot longer than right and they may want to liquidate. If you live in Tucson go see Jesse at Saguaro Bait and Tackle. He will give you a honest deal on a PSE bow and tell you what "stuff " on your right hand bow you could use on your left without ripping you off. He will also set up your bow and answer all your questions in a nice way where you will never feel intimidated to ask him anything.

Bob