CritterGitter

Monster Coues

Hey all, I am FINALLY figuring out my way around the boards! ha ha Maybe now I can keep up a little better! Thanks gungho for posting the pic and the story. (am anxious to meet up at elk camp!) And THANKS to all of you for your great comments on my Coues buck, I am still on cloud 9! Congrats to the others that have had successful hunts as well! I love this website and hope to poke around in here a bit more often now that I am a "member"! ha ha Would love to hear from friends and fellow hunters, so gimme a holler! Good luck to all those with upcoming hunts, have fun and shoot straight! ~Marty~

Hi marty,I have been telling my dad about this huge whitetail that had been killed by a bowhunter.And he had been telling me a story about a guy at his work that killed a monster whitetail.I just didn't know we were talking about the same deer.I currentley live in Hawaii and when I checked the mail there was photo graph of you deer.Great deer icould only hope to shoot onethat big someday.By the way my dad is Larry French.Take care, Scott French

Hi marty,I have been telling my dad about this huge whitetail that had been killed by a bowhunter.And he had been telling me a story about a guy at his work that killed a monster whitetail.I just didn't know we were talking about the same deer.I currentley live in Hawaii and when I checked the mail there was photo graph of you deer.Great deer icould only hope to shoot onethat big someday.By the way my dad is Larry French.Take care, Scott French

Are ya related to Dick French ?

Congrats on a awesome buck. Stalking him makes it even better.Does anybody know what the average % of loss due to velvet is ?I am guessing 3% to 4%.

Noel

P & Y I believe takes 2% off the total score